Friday, March 27, 2009

this good day

What a gorgeous day we're having today! We have sunshine, breezes, and warmth. The squirrels were digging up acorns in my front yard this morning and this afternoon the neighborhood hawk is screaming as he circles overhead. There's no school today. My house is clean and I'm almost done with the laundry. I get to spend time with my granddaughters this evening while Holly and Tony go out on a date and Byron is having a great time turkey hunting in North Florida.

The Lord is in His heaven and all is right with the world.

Thank you, Lord for your blessings to me. I love you so very much.

Suz

PS
What a fun time I had with my granddaughters and Kayla tonight. Dinner at Longhorn, conversations about bullets, "distinct" dinosaurs, snipers at Walmart and how when God calls you (according to Summer) it's time to go to be with God--so you just go. Simple as that. Out of the mouths of babes. After Walmart we went to the girls' house and talked and laughed our guts out! After a while, Holly and Tony came in and we talked and laughed some more. This has been an uplifting day for me. It's the simple pleasures that make for my best day.

No comments: